Last updated: September 16, 2021
This is an agreement between you and Rimads QSTP
LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Rimads”, “we”, “our”, “us”, “I”, or
“me”). Rimads is a company founded in Qatar and registered
under Certificate No. 20171005-1 with Qatar Science & Technology Park,
with a registered office at Qatar Science & Technology Park,
Innovation Center, Doha, Qatar.
1. Avey App. The services of Avey App include several features, such as the “Assess”, “Connect”, “Cure”, and “Hub”.
a. Assess Feature. The Assess feature is an artificial intelligence-based medical assessment feature, which assesses your symptoms. The feature will ask you for symptoms that you might have and produce a ranked list of likely diseases based on the symptoms that you have entered. The feature will also provide recommendations of medical specialties that may apply to your symptoms. It will also recommend physician/s based on the assessment made, all powered by our algorithms and systems.
b. Connect Feature. The Connect feature is a smart booking system that refers you to physician/s that is/are best suited to treat your medical concern based on the assessment made via the Assess feature. The Connect feature may also be used without going through the Assess feature if you choose to directly book an appointment with a certain medical practitioner. This feature may be used to book for virtual or in person (e.g., in the hospital or clinic) appointments.
c. Cure Feature. The Cure feature provides a delivery service, which allows you to have your prescription medication, as prescribed by your physician, delivered to your address. This feature is only available now in Qatar.
d. Hub Feature. The Hub feature is an online social platform included within Avey App, which allows Avey App users to interact with one another regarding different healthcare and lifestyle topics. This feature will make distinctions between different tiers of users based on their levels of interaction and whether the users are medical practitioners, hold medical degrees, or otherwise. This feature is meant to serve as a free-flowing public discussion space or forum for Avey App users and to digitize healthcare and lifestyle conversations.
2. Use of Avey App.
b. Download. To use Avey App, you must have either an Apple ID or a Google account. You can download Avey App for free on your mobile device through Apple Store or Google Play Store.
d. Information provided by yourself. You are responsible for the information that you provide, which you warrant to be complete and correct. It is your responsibility to update the information that you may have provided in case there is any change thereto.
e. Security and Confidentiality of Login Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your login information with Avey App and any activity under your account. If you have any suspicion that your account has been used or accessed without your authority, you agree to inform us of this immediately by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
g. Limitations. You are
prohibited from transferring your right of use and access of Avey App, its
features, and related services to any third party. You are also prohibited
from selling, giving away, or transferring your Avey App user account to
anyone else. Your right to use and access Avey App does not preclude us
from granting other persons the right to access the same. You may not
copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of Avey App,
its features and related services, or any data used by said features and
services. You shall not reverse engineer or attempt to extract the
knowledge repository or source code of Avey App, its features, and related
services. You may only access the features and related services of Avey
App through the interfaces that we provide for that purpose (for example, you may not “scrape” the Avey
App features and services through automated means or “frame” any part of Avey App features or services), and you may not interfere or attempt to disrupt Avey App’s features and related services.
3. Connectivity and Availability. The use of Avey App may require internet connection from a third-party provider, which is subject to terms, conditions, and limitations that may be imposed by your provider. We cannot make any guarantee that your use of Avey App will be free of any interruption, delays, or default at all times. There may be times that Avey App or any of its features is not available or down due to technical issues, maintenance, or any other unforeseen circumstances, for which we do not assume any liability. In such cases, you are free to inform us of any difficulty in the use or access of Avey App that you may encounter at email@example.com, to allow us to take any appropriate action.
4. No Representation or Warranties. Avey App provides you with medical information based on details that you enter and make available. Avey App is not meant to be taken as equivalent to a medical diagnosis of your condition as if made by a licensed physician. Avey App does not also prescribe medications or provide a treatment plan for any medical issue that you may have. The information provided by Avey App is without any warranty, guarantee, or representation of any kind.
5. Scope of Assess Feature. The assessments that may be provided by Avey App are not official medical diagnoses and should never be relied upon as suitable alternatives to medical advice obtained from licensed physicians and/or other medical practitioners. If there is any concern about your health, it shall be your sole responsibility to seek the advice of a medical professional, to attend appointments with qualified healthcare providers, and/or to contact emergency services in case of any emergency medical issue. We do not take any responsibility for any issues arising from your lack of action in this regard. Ultimately, if you experience any health or medical issue that may be related to the information provided by Avey App, it is your personal choice whether to consult a physician and seek medical advice, for which we do not have any control of and should not have any liability therefor.
6. Use of Connect Feature.
a. Patient. Any patient who books an appointment with a doctor through Avey App must be at least 18 years of age, or of legal age as per their national law. Minor patients may not use Avey App to make appointments for themselves, however their parents or legal guardians are permitted to book appointments through Avey App on their behalf.
b. Our Responsibility. The Avey App’s Connect feature is intended to connect a patient with potential physicians and/or other licensed healthcare providers, who may be of assistance to his/her medical condition or concern as per the information that he/she may have provided to us. In any case, we do not assume any responsibility or any liability whatsoever for any assessment or prescription that such medical practitioner or healthcare provider may issue for the patient.
c. Medical Insurance. The patient is responsible for checking which hospitals and treatments may be covered by his/her personal medical insurance. We do not have any responsibility to confirm these matters for the patient. Also, we shall have no responsibility for any insurance fraud that may be committed by any patient.
d. Change in Appointment. We are not responsible for any change or delay in a patient’s appointment/s with any physician, hospital, or healthcare provider. You or the patient acknowledge and understand that such appointment/s and/or change are not within our control but subject to the physician’s, hospital’s, or healthcare provider’s availability.
e. Patient’s and Doctor’s Behaviours. We expect that the patients and doctors whom we connect via Avey App shall behave in a cordial, polite, and ethical manner. However, we do not take any responsibility for the actions of said patients and doctors, for which we have no control of.
7. Use of Hub Feature. The use of the
Hub feature is subject to specific guidelines set out in a separate
document entitled “The Avey Hub Guidelines” which form part
of your agreement with us. Please see these guidelines at https://rimads.ai/avey-hub–guidelines.
11. Intellectual Property Rights.
a. Ownership of Avey App. Avey App and its features are created and owned by Rimads. No individual is granted any right to: (i) replicate or copy Avey app, either in whole or in part; (ii) sell Avey App to any third party, either in whole or in part; (iii) modify Avey App, in whole or in part, and/or in any manner whatsoever; and/or (iv) attempt to discover or access the source code of Avey App, in whole or in part, unless such information has been published or released by us into the public domain.
b. Published Information. Information published on Avey App is the property of Rimads and/or its content creators, which information are protected by relevant local governing law and international intellectual property laws and treatise. The entire compilation of the information found on Avey App is the exclusive property of Rimads with copyright authorship for said compilation by Rimads. Any misuse and/or misappropriation of such information shall be deemed an infringement of Rimads’ intellectual property rights and shall be a ground for legal remedies, including but not limited to claim for compensation.
13. Data Storage. Any data we collect from you may be stored within Qatar and/or in foreign jurisdictions. As such, laws of said jurisdiction may apply as regards the data stored therein, as the case may be.
15. Limitation of Liability. You acknowledge
and agree that Avey App, its
features and related services are intended to provide you with healthcare
information and that we shall have no responsibility for your medical
condition or general health, for which you are solely responsible. As
such, in no event shall Rimads be liable to you for any incidental,
special, punitive, consequential, or indirect damages, including but not
limited to, any physical damage, bodily injury, death, emotional distress
and discomfort arising in connection with your use of Avey App, its
features and related services, as well as, for damages arising from
deletion, loss of data, failure to store any information
or other content maintained or transmitted by Avey App, its features and related services, however arising, including negligence. This provision applies to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws.
a. Communications. You agree that communications can be sent to you by electronic means (such as by email, phone, or other form of text). We may send you notices electronically to the email address that you have provided when you signed up for Avey App, or via other electronic means.
If you have any questions regarding any of these terms and conditions and/or are having difficulty understanding any aspect of the same, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we could explain these to you.